South Florida’s large buildings have complex air conditioning requirements. John C. Cassidy Air Conditioning, Inc. is responsible for systems in prominent offices and industrial facilities, churches, hotels, schools, communities and other buildings throughout South Florida, including the following. Feel free to contact these references for professional opinions about our company.
Palm Beach Towers
Mr. John Grosskopf
Mr. Michael Stevens
Paul Hanna Management
Mr. Mike Eissey
Mr. Bernie Neeles
The Beach Club
Mr. David Shaw
One City Plaza
Mr. Jack Sewell
One Watermark Place
Mr. Jason Finch
- Does my cooling and heating system need surge protection?
- How often should I change my air filter?
- What are some ways to help control my cooling and heating costs?
- What are some ways to help keep my home cooler in summer?
- What does “H.S.P.F.” mean?
- What does “SEER” mean?
- What is a digital setback thermostat?
- What is involved in replacing an old cooling and heating system?
- What percentage of my utility bill is spent on cooling and heating.
- When is it time to replace an A/C system versus repairing it?
- Should I be concerned about indoor air quality?
- What does the air handler do?
- Why isn’t a bigger air conditioner better for cooling?
Best Sales Rep at John C. Cassidy A/C is Mike. He responds and answers my questions in a timely manner. He is very Courteous, polite, and a pleasure to work with.
John C. Cassidy, Jr. Radio Interview
Our own John C. Cassidy, Jr. was recently interviewed by ESPN Radio. We invite you to take a quick listen here: